Weird. They must have read this, I just received this in my e-mail. They usually send me stuff about the development of toddlers. They're pretty good, I been reading their stuff since I was three months pregnant, very useful info regarding your body and children.
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Preparation
Weird. They must have read this, I just received this in my e-mail. They usually send me stuff about the development of toddlers. They're pretty good, I been reading their stuff since I was three months pregnant, very useful info regarding your body and children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I used to take my girls to a similar program at a local library, and they loved it.
When they got a little older, I started taking them to a Thursday night storytime at Barnes and Noble. They loved this - the element of shopping was even more appealing.
Post a Comment