Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Dying with this heat!

Ceiling fans are important to redirect the air conditioner's cool breeze, especially when the airconditioner I have is stupid and just wants all the air to stay right in front of itself...
My air conditioner is in my kitchen, that is my center room and the air can get into the rest of the rooms with the help of my ceiling fan.
My landlord has been promising me that she is going to remodel our kitchen and bathroom (she's been saying that since we moved in a year and a half ago, though, hmmm....) so whenever I can get my stupid computer to work I search for ideas on what I may specifically want in my kitchen or bathroom. I like the idea of having a more modern ceiling fan to go with a modern kitchen. I already know that she is going to be a cheap-o and I'll end up with a plain boring fan. Geez, even if she hooked us up with a nice craftmade fan, I wouldn't complain.....
Winter's almost coming here in New England, though, and I imagine I'll be putting the AC away very soon, but I know I'll still use the fan when I cook with the oven, so she better give me something nice...

No comments: