Friday, May 04, 2007

Household Discoveries...

  • I called them on their bullshit. The commercial shows them sticking a wire hanger into the bag and stretching it, and the bag not breaking at all. WELL. Ahem- I was taking the trash out and I put an empty cereal box (which in my eyes is way softer than a wire hanger) and the bag ripped. Granted, it didn't rip as much as a cheap-o garbage bag would have...but it ripped.
  • This is the bestest smelling cleaner I own, and now I see why my mother bought it religiously. I mean, I bought it because I was used to using it when I lived with her...but now that it's my house and I clean with it (religiously, apparently that gets passed down too) I fully appreciate it. It's cool when I mopped the floor three days ago and I still smell the lavender. YES, there are other lavender cleaners out there, but do they smell that good after three days with a toddler in the house???
  • I hate t.v court shows. And that's all they seem to give during the day.
  • I can't even begin to count how many toy cars my son has. New rule for birthdays and Holidays: NO MORE CARS FOR MY SON.

See, I had more but my brain just farted...and I can't remember everything I wanted to write.

Eh, on to try to catch up with you guys...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Isn't it funny how we all go with things we grew up with? My mother always used this stuff called Bar Keeper's Friend to clean everything from our toilets to the kitchen sink and now I buy it too.