Thursday, July 19, 2007

I am HERE

I just wanted to let you all know I am alive and these two children have not ganged up on me and thrown me out the window.
Thing is for some reason I can't log in from the laptop anymore, I have to do it from the big computer, and well, that itself only works when it wants to so it leaves me shit out of luck when I want to write something. Bummer. SO here I am writing as quickly as possible before the thing decides to stop working again just to let you know I love you all! I miss you all like crazy! At least form the laptop I can log in to leave comments, and I didn't figure that out till a couple days ago...I' trying to catch up with you all.
A quick update: Little Diva turned two months old yesterday, weighed in at 10 lbs 10 oz and measured in at 23 1/2 inches at her check up. She hated her shots but slept for three and a half hours after we left the doc's office, which is the longest she has slept during the day since she came home from the hospital.
She is sleeping 6-7 hours at night and I love her for it.
Little Man...i need a whole post for him. there's a lot going on there.
Daddy- tomorrow is giving his two weeks notice to go work for a new job that pays three dollars more than he makes now (woo-hoo!) so lets keep our fingers crossed for that to be a good transition.
Okay, I have to feed the Diva child, next time I get to write I'll let you know why that is her name.
Oh, yeah, and my birthday is Sunday and I think it's going to suck ass.

1 comment:

sourpatchbaby said...

Let me guess, she's a miniversion of you and that's why she's a diva? But seriously, I'm so glad you're back. missed ya!