Thursday, April 10, 2008

My birthday request

Despite the fact that I've been answering e-mails and phone calls all day about the impending death in our family…there was something I wanted to share that I was excited about.

PINKS!

They are coming to the racetrack we frequent in New Jersey practically every weekend of the summer. Coincidentally, they are coming the weekend right after my birthday in July, so I requested tickets to go see Pinks live for my birthday present. Daddy obviously has no problem fulfilling my birthday wish, as he is the one who got me addicted to the show anyway.

We don't know what cars will be there, but it will be exciting and I will hope to be able to post pictures of the event…hopefully I find my camera by then.

I'm hoping to be able to take Little Man…but we're not too sure about that yet…

No comments: