Thursday, September 25, 2008

wow.....

When I disappear, I disappear, huh?
LOL!
OKay - so here's the scoop - the beautiful computer Daddy got me has a nasty stinkin virus and I can't even turn it on because I'm afraid of losing all the pics and things on there. I think I have them all backed up on cd's, but I want to do it again before we get it fixed, JUST IN CASE.
Been extremely busy at work, the piles keep coming and i"m not complaining because it makes the day go faster.
I have still been waking up everyday at 4:30 - 5 to get us all ready and out the door by 6 so Daddy can get to work by 6:30. Kids go to the sitter for 7. And i am tired. 
 
Daddy's cousin is supposed to come and fix my baby for us, but he's taking forever to come to the house...but he's real quick to get to the house when he needs a place to crash, funny the way people are, huh?
 

1 comment:

Jen said...

I told you I was back and then I re-disappeared!! LOL! I really am back now!! ;)