Saturday, December 20, 2008

Strange Happenings

My little girl is using the potty. She is a year and a half old and she comes to me daily and says "Mommy! KAKA!" and she means it, she has to go.
I've always heard that girls are easier than boys to potty train, and that they usually do it sooner than boys, but this is crazy. She won't ask to go peepee, she still hasn't gotten that feeling down, but hey, poopie in the potty is a lot easier to clean than in a diaper. LOL!
I have to get her a potty chair or that toilet seat cover thing, because right now it's been me holding her on the seat so she won't fall in, it's a sight to see. My arms hurt.
But this is awesome. Soon, no more diapers???

2 comments:

Jen said...

Lucky, lucky you! My 3 year old daughter has been MUCH harder to potty train than my son was. She's still pooping in her panties ALL THE TIME! She knows how to poop in the potty, just chooses not too..it's pathetic!

Mama of 2 said...

CONGRATS!!
Girlie Girle was a few months shy of a 3 years old when she got it all down. It's great to be out of the diaper stage...even at night.
The peepee in the potty will come.
Yep you are the way to no more diapers...nothing like freeing up a $20 a week in the food budget.