Saturday, December 06, 2008

Trying again this year...

Last year we didn't make the Santa visit in time. The one day that I was brave enough to venture to the mall with them, the line was ridiculous and we nixed the visit. We are going to attempt going today, because Little Man has to show Santa which "ka-Chow!" bed he wants because "Santa has to bring me the right one, Mommy." Hmmmm. I think that Baby Girl will not sit on his lap, she is very wary of strangers, and I already told Daddy I am NOT sitting on an old man's lap just to get my kids to sit there. I'm all set, thanks.

I got my new best friend inserted Black Friday. Yeah, that was fun. It didn't hurt, some cramping but the fact that I was told to go home and lay down and suddenly Daddy (who hates shopping by the way) decided we should go to the mall...ON BLACK FRIDAY...to walk around. Oh Jesus, he almost died. We had to get Baby Girl her dressy winter coat to wear for Christmas...we could have waited. Not according to Daddy of course... But whatever. I'm good.

Did anyone do Black Friday shopping? How did it go? I love hearing war stories...

Pictures with Santa (if htey get taken!) will be posted.
TTFN!

No comments: