Friday, May 16, 2008

oh my aching head...

I have to remember to upload a picture of a drawing my son made…you guys will love it.

Stress:::::why is it that something so simple as baptizing children can be so stressful? The kids are getting baptized tomorrow, ask me if anything is ready…

Or just answer yourself with a resounding "NO!"

Or just laugh maniacally non-stop which is basically what I've been doing.

I've been really busy at work, they are purposely keeping me away from you, I tell you.

Keep me in your thoughts as I try not to commit murder in a church this weekend if my bitchy sister-in-law shows up…

Things have still been heating up on that end, I'll have to catch you up.

So pictures will be coming of that drawing and of my prince and princess in their outfits!

 

No comments: