Friday, October 19, 2007

I've got some signs to hand out...

and one is coming to me!!!
  • My last payment from unemployment arrived onto my debit card on Tuesday. I had gone to the corner store with the kids, and I put the card in my pocket in case our total came to more than I had in cash. When I got home I changed back into pj bottoms, took the card out of my pocket and set it on top of the dresser, one of the kids was fussing and I told myself I would put it in my purse later. Yeah...right. The card disappeared. Gone. Vanished. So my payment is stuck on the card...I had to call and report it lost so I could get a new card. The horrible thing is that Daddy and I literally emptied the bedroom, I mean we TOOK THE FURNITURE OUT and the card still has yet to show up. Funny thing: my sister (after hearing my tale of stupidity) said "You're going to blog about this aren't you?" Damn straight! Only way to clear my mind! Betcha the card shows up when the new card gets here...
  • Sign for the guy at the video store: my keychain card was misprinted so it's smudged. It doesn't scan, they have to manually (god forbid) punch the numbers in... every time I go to the video store the person tries to scan the card even after I say it doesn't scan...today Friend asked me for a ride to the video store, and she forgot her card and asked to use mine. I handed it to the guy and told him it doesn't scan, you know to save him some trouble. Two full minutes he spent trying to scan the thing. Two minutes is a long time for scanning a stupid card. I looked at Friend and asked "Didn't I JUST say that it doesn't scan?" Here's your sign buddy...

I'm still sick and tired of everything. But I should be getting a job soon...hopefully my mentality will get better soon. My mind is all fucked up.

2 comments:

Maria said...

You must have caught my depression burst.

I have been in a crummy mood all week...sorry, coming to my blog must have been a mistake because I have noticed more than one surly blogger out there. I think I was contagious....

Diana said...

not your fault my dear. I've been this way for months now, it's just getting to the surface.
Sorry if i'm chasing you all away...