Friday, December 28, 2007

Stuff about my job

I've been sitting at Lexus's desk all week, since she went on vaca. (Lexus is the new name for the one I was going to call skinny, because she has a Lexus. Smart, huh?) So I've had internet access all week, but I didn't even go into blogger for fear that they would track the site and figure out crap that I don't want them to figure out...
But- here's some stuff:
  • I really, really REALLY have to stop putting my paper clip cup next to my coffee/hot chocolate cup. Because paper clips always end up in my drink and I get mad an have to throw it out.
  • The Complainer is a real pain in the ass. She is very high strung. People think that I need to relax, they need to meet her. The other day she couldn't find something and she was doing more circles around the office than actually looking for whatever it was. I sill want to trip her. She's been on vaca this week, too, it's been very quiet.
  • There's a person, we'll call her Hot Mess, because she is a HOT MESS. She was hired for the full time position I was offered and didn't take. Within two days, somehow someway I became her buddy. Without me even realizing it. Every time she comes to my dept. she has to stop at my desk and tell me her life story. What's worse, is I never ask her shit, she just comes up and starts "Oh, my God, Diana, did you know...blah blah blah blah blah..." And I stand there trapped because she is blocking any way for me to get out. She has all kinds of drama going on in her life (that I wish I didn't know about) she should see a therapist. I'm not one.
  • Carebear is nice, I've been working side-by-side with her all week (I'm usually with Lexus) and she hasn't bugged me yet. Even the valley girl talk still hasn't gotten to me...yet.
  • I haven't said anything about The Complainer to Lexus or Carebear because they've been working with her for a while and I don't want to look like an asshole if they are friends with her. It sucks having to keep my sarcastic ass comments about her to myself. I'm waiting for one of them to say something about her first...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ah...office politics. I always wonder what they call me....