Thursday, September 27, 2007

New Phenomenom

So I received an e-mail with the subject line "Tattoo Lovers" and I was all "HEY! I'm a tattoo lover, i have a tattoo, Daddy has four, I wonder if they have ideas on a new tattoo for me!" Open it up...yeah, it's a dating site. People meet each other based on whether they like the prospect's tattoos or not. Interesting, right? I figured they should have rather put Tattoo Singles or Tattoo Dating, it would actually have been more helpful in knowing what it was, but the website is actually cool, you know, if I was looking for someone to date.
The site has people's profiles, and most of them have posted pictures of their tattoos. (I DO love tattoos, so I started looking at people's tats...I love to see the work that people decide to get on themselves. I think it's a good idea, I mean why not see the tats before you even get naked! LOL!
Bonuses on the site: free to join, you can enter certain criteria that you may be searching for, and you can see who's online at the moment so you can send instant messages.
If I wasn't married I would be all up in that site...since I'm so into the artwork that people put on, that would be my whole basis on starting a converstaion, since every tat has a story behind it.
Do any of you have tattoos? Any stories? I'll share mine if you share yours...

1 comment:

DD said...

I want one to signafy our losses, but have been unable to find anything that appeals to me.