Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Blahblahblah

We have two birthday parties in one day coming up. One is here, for Googlio and Skinny Bitch's son, (I can't link…sorry if you don't know who they are) and the other is for my best friend's twins, in CT. For some reason the timing on them is actually perfect enough that I don't have to pull my hair out from stress, because Baby Googlio's party is over two hours before the other one starts, which gives us enough time to make the hour-and-a-half trip to CT.

 

The other day my son asked me a question, which I can't even remember now just from sheer shock- whatever I answered him was not satisfactory and he replied by sighing then saying "Oh my Gosh!" I didn't have to look at him to know that he rolled his eyes. I didn't know what to say…

 

My daughter still doesn't have teeth. She's nine and a half months old and still smiles her toothless old lady smile. I can see the formation of the teeth, the white marks are there, but they won't break skin. Those teeth are pissing me off…I have the feeling they are what still keeps her getting up in the middle of the night.

 

I hear a ticking noise coming from my computer…is it going to blow up?



Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

No comments: