Tuesday, March 13, 2007

She must know when I haven't slept...

Her (Stoopid). Me.

Did you receive an e-mail from Bossman last Thursday?
No, Bossman doesn't send me the e-mails he sends to the agents, it's just for you guys.
So you didn't get an e-mail?
...No...
Well, I got an e-mail from him and I couldn't open it.
Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want me to call him and ask him to send it again? (See, I'm trying to be nice...)
No, no that's fine. Do you think you can come into my office and open it?
...What makes you think the e-mail would open for me? What would I do differently to get it to open?
Well, what if I forward it to you? Do you think you could open it?
Stoopid, again...if it didn't open for you what makes you think it will open for me? He might have not done something right, or the attachment is broken, I can call him and ask him to send it again.
No, no I'm leaving anyway...

(ten minutes later, she is still in the office, The Shitter walks in.)
Shitter, did you get the e-mail from the bossman?
Yes, but I couldn't open it.
What did you do to get it to open.
I called him and asked him to send it again...

Sometimes The Shitter can be helpful.

4 comments:

dennis said...

man is he smart or what??

:)

OhTheJoys said...

Posts about stoopid are always awesome. I heart stoopid. (But I don't have to work with him)

Anonymous said...

You are surrounded by idiots.

Careful, your IQ could start slipping.

Maria said...

I say just start bringing your magic wand to work.