Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day

I've made plans with a few friends to go out next weekend sans kiddies. Daddy is staying with them. Let's see how that goes...
I haven't felt the way I did a few days ago...since then. So, good, right?
I found it weird too that the docs had put me on BC pills even though I'm not allowed "to insert anything into my va-jay-jay for six weeks" but they said something about regulating my period, seeing as how they couldn't get an "exact estimate' (their words) on my daughter's gestational age, my period has always been out of wack, and they think the pills will get me all 'normal'. I figure if I end up tying my tubes, who cares if my periods are regular, right?

Today Daddy and I took Little Man to Fantasy Land with Friend and her family. The kids had a great time, and they didn't even throw a fit when it was time to go, because they were already worn out and ready to pass out. I wanted to get a picture with Daddy and Little Man, but Daddy hates pics and would watch me to see when I reached for the camera so he could duck out of the way. I'm going to get a pic of him with the kids sooner or later...I did get a pic of him and the baby 'dancing' but he would kill me if I posted it. He used to do it with Little Man, too, put the music on and dance around the living room and i caught him doing it with the baby (SHE NEEDS A NICKNAME!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS?) so i grabbed a pic...

I have such a migraine right now, all that fantasyland fun got to me. I think that's why my sentences aren't really making much sense. So HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the men who check in here, hope your day was great. I'm off.

Over and out.

2 comments:

nita said...

duh, little woman :)

dennis said...

Why thank you! Happy Father's Day back at ya' umm your husband!