Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I can't drive...

My sister in law asked Daddy to recharge her AC in the car. So we took her car to the garage where Daddy did just that. Daddy sends me to the store to buy some water since it was hella hot (this happened yesterday) and I get in the car...and start looking for the clutch to start the car with...

My car is a stick.

Her car is not.

Daddy noticed and laughed at me and says "You think you can handle an automatic???"

Hardee-frikkin-har-har Funny Guy.

I pulled out of the garage and got to the corner...and immediately put my foot 'down' on the 'clutch', and my hand went to the shifter to downshift...

I couldn't do it. I couldn't drive a frikkin automatic without trying to hit the clutch or change gears or anything. I laughed at myself, because I never thought that driving a stick could turn into such a habit...


Meanwhile here's a pic that was taken today of Friend's Demon Child and my son...they were going for a bike ride with Big Guy (friend's hubby) We went by their house today for a quick visit...we haven't been there in a while. It was alright. Eh.

No comments: