Sunday, June 22, 2008

Meme #1

I have received two meme's in the past week. I haven't gotten one in ages, I thought people forgot I existed, and now that I have been tagged I can't even find the time to write them. But I am doing them both! Because I care! Just not both today, so this one was received first, and tomorrow I will do the next one. This one was actually sent through e-mail by one of my co-workers... but I liked it enough to post here. Of course I had to change the names and I can't think on the spot so the nicknames are half-assed and stupid. But you get the idea. Now I must sleep! I won't tag anyone individually since I'm going to ave to do that for the next one - but how's this? if you're blocked, do it! If you want to do it, then do it! Just let me know if you did it so I can read your answers!
Enjoy.


Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends.

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, and try not to be lame and

Spoil the fun.

Copy this entire email and paste into a new email that you can send,

Change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then send this to a

Whole bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person that sent it to you.

Some of you may get this several times (that means you have lots of

Friends).

1. What is your occupation? I'm not quite sure...I don't think they gave me a title...

2. What color are your socks right now? no socks, bare feet

3. What are you listening to right now? the fan keeping the babies cool

4. What was the last thing that you ate? rice and steak (yum!)

5. Can you drive a stick shift? yes

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Skinny Guat. he was looking for Daddy.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? of course, she keeps me sane at work.

9. How old are you today? 25. The age I'll be forever...lol!

10. Favorite drink? Soda. or Water. Really cold ice water.

11. What is your favorite sport to watch?sports are boring. well, sometimes car racing..but even that gets boring too...

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? No but I want to

13. Pets? Little Man, Baby Girl, and Daddy. LOL! (Do they count?)

14. Favorite food? Anything. I'm a food person.

15. Last movie you watched? Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins, and it was funny as hell!

16. Favorite Day of the year? ???DUNNO???

17. What do you do to vent your anger? I listen to music very. very loud in my car. Or call someone and cry like a baby. But usually the car thing.

18. What is your favorite season? summer, summer, summer-time

19. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbies.

20. Hugs or kisses? both please!

21. Cherry or Blueberry? uummm on what?

22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Hell yes.

23. Who is most likely to respond? Bestie1, in about three months.

24. Who is least likely to respond? Bestie2 And my sister.

25. What happened to Ricky Martin? Didn't he get swallowed by a whale or something?

26. When was the last time you cried? Few days ago.

27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes. And some towels and sheets that fell on top of me the other day and I can't reach the shelf to put them back up...

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? My sister.

29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest? (3 co-workers)

30. Favorite smells? My babies.

31. Who inspires you? My babies.

32. What are you afraid of? Not being prepared.

33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? yummmm...spicy....

34. Favorite car? Mine.

35. Favorite cat breed? none. I'm not really a cat person anymore.

36. Number of keys on your key ring? Really - 8. According to Daddy I'm a janitor.

37. How many years at your current job? Ha, years... 4 months at my current position. 6 months with the company itself.

38. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays.

39. How many states have you lived in? two? I think? maybe three...

40. Do you think you're funny? I crack myself up.

41. What do you do when you are bored? sorry, I don't have time to be bored. My children don't allow that. It's against their rules.

42. What time do you get up in the morning? Whenever Baby Girl feels like it. She seems to be under the impression that I'm a morning person. Someone needs to school her.

43. What do you wash first hair or body? Hair.

44. Favorite TV show? Can't follow anything steadily, but I really like anything funny. I need funny.

No comments: