Thursday, January 10, 2008

Only the best online dating sites allowed.

Head Admin (way back when I was working there) was always single. She was constantly posting ads and viewing dating sites trying to find someone to share some time with. She ended up putting her profile on Match.com, and one of Daddy's friends saw her profile there and told us. Come to think of it, why the hell was he on that site if he is married??? Hmmmm, I have to bring that up to Daddy...
Anyway she was always asking me what is could be that she was doing wrong and why no one would stick around. I could never answer her, I'm not a dating expert. Daddy and I ended up together by chance...or fate...whatever it was that aligned the stars and whatnot.
So I figured that maybe she should try to read the advice that the Dating Site gives, since a lot of them post articles to help out with your dating life. They post articles about healthy dating tips and even show where you can find speed dating for Senior Citizens! (I don't know about you but I find that funny! And cute!)
She eventually ended up taking her profile off, because she ended up with one of the agents at our job. (Which was against job rules...but don't tell Bossman that!)
I'm personally glad that I never had to endure the dating sites, but have nothing but respect for anyone who does. You need a lot of patience to wait to find someone you mesh with, and you have to have patience with the annoying people you may end up with on the way to finding your 'one'.
If you've ever done the online dating site thing, tell me your story, I'd like to know if it worked out for you.

1 comment:

datingstips said...

Partners are not made for each other in Heaven, there is no Santa Clause and, sorry to say, sitting around waiting for a miracle to solve your relationship problems doesn't work! Read and learn from what real people do to make things work for them.