Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Trouble Makers

I was cleaning the Disney Princess Room, organizing what needed to go into the washing machine, what toys needed to be thrown back into the closet, etc. My SIL took Little Man downstairs to play with my niece in the living room. My SIL calls up to me telling me to grab the camera and run downstairs. I thought they were cuddled up together or something. Then I get downstairs... They were sitting on the kitchen floor with a plate of chocolate cake that my SIL had left on the table. My Princess Niece got it from the table and she and my son sat to have a feast.
This is his face stuffed with chocolate cake.
And this is what I had to clean up. What you don't see is that there was white frosting all over his navy blue pants from the fortunate pieces that never made it into his mouth...
I told my Princess Niece she was to take full responsibilty for this since she was the one who can reach the table top.
She smiled.
I laughed the whole time I was washing him up, because all I could think about was "Holy Mother of God I'm never going to get him to sleep tonight..."
He fell asleep fine. Still woke up in the middle of the night, but we won't start that again...

No comments: