Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy Easter Ya'll


I would love to put this pic on my profile, but alas, I am a computer idiot and can't figure out why my profile pic has to come from a website (if Latteman has any suggestions...)...So I present you with a "picture" of me in a bunny suit.So Happy Easter. May you stuff yourselves with ham and other delicious food this weekend. I will add some stuff to this post as the day goes on. But, in the words of Tigger, TTFN!

***Edited at 2:54 p.m- five minutes before i'm due to leave the office...
HOLY MOTHER OF SOMEONE I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TAKE MY SON TO GET HIS EASTER BUNNY PICTURES TAKEN!!!! Now I have to figure out which day I want to spend three hours in a friggin' line waiting for a pic with the bunny...today? or tomorrow? This happened to me at Christmas and I didn't even go get his pic with Santa taken, what kind of a mother have I become!?!? He will grow to hate me for not having these important photos of him...

And can I also say I have yet to give/mail ONE of his Christmas photos that we had professionally taken and paid MONEY for? Yeah, they're still sitting in their envelope somewhere in my cluttered house...

No comments: