Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Writing Collabo Number Dos

"IF YOU HAD AN ENTIRE WEEKEND TO YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?"
An entire weekend?
Sleep!!!!!
I would catch up on all the sleep I haven't gotten in the past year and a half, because I really don't think I would do anything else. It's different with me, since I work 40 hours a week i don't get to spend much time with Daddy and Little Man. When I come home it's cooking time, and then before you know it, it's soon Little Man's bedtime and Daddy is dead tired from work (YAY!) so we all crash. Our weekends are just that, OUR weekends, where we do everything and anything together as a family. So if I had an entire weekend to myself, I would just sleep because if I did anything else I would miss them too much. I'm so pathetic. But that's my answer.
Check out the rest of the CHBM who wrote their answers for this collaboration...there's some good reading there.

3 comments:

Antique Mommy said...

Well, you would sleep if Daddy was home (#6 on weird things list). The thing about sleep for me is that it is a cup that never fills up. It must be a dribble cup or have a pin hole on the bottom.

BTW, thanks for coming by Antique Mommy today! Now you have THREE readers!!

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how much I would do for some uninterrupted sleep :)

Undercover Angel said...

The sleep thing sounds like heaven!