Friday, November 17, 2006

Address me by my new title, please. And add a MS.

So I'll be called MS. Diana X, Administrative Assistant AND Project Coordinator.

Bossman wants me to design a few things to send out to recruit new agents for the offices (because we don't have enough driving me absolutely bananas right now.) so he gave me a new title to make me feel special, and to motivate me actually want to design said 'things'.
It went a little something like this:

I want you to design a few things.
*NO* Oh yeah? *showing only slight amusment*
Yes. Blah blah blah blah blah....
Oh.
Blah blah blah blah blah...
Hmmmmm.
I'll give you a new title.
Oh? How about more money?

Yeah, totally excited, I know. But it's late and on a Friday and I would have been happier if he were coming in to tell me I was allowed to go home early...I'll settle for a new title for now. We'll talk more money after the new year...when things pick up. (hopefully...stupid real estate market...)


2 comments:

dennis said...

Wow! and to think I am Chief Imp Torturer now too!

although I too am wondering about a pay rise...

Mama of 2 said...

Congrats on the title and I hope that it does bring with it a nice healthy chunk of change as well.

Titles are nice but money is better.

How's the whole babysitting thing with Little Man going? And have you been able to get any more info on what you and Daddy might qualify for from the Welfare Department?