Monday, November 20, 2006

Total Slacker!

I've been slacking.

But I'm going to start making up for it as much as I possibly can....so if you see some posts up that don't make any sense on why they are here, forgive me and understand that Christmas is just around the corner.

So far, since I've joined the Payperpost Team, I have made about $300.00, and since I've been slacking off the past couple of weeks, I only have about $35.00 coming my way in the next couple weeks. But that's my own fault since I haven't been up with the blogging lately, doing just one short post per day. Or one short complaint....same thing.
I'm going to be searching for more opportunities to post because I found a great gift I want to get Daddy for his birthday/Christmas this year. (I told him he is getting a combo gift, and I'm giving it to him on Christmas.) And I also found a couple things I want to get my Little Man. I'm also most likely going to be posting a little extra because it's winter and Daddy's hours may get cut back a bit at work. (Mamaof2, there a little insight to how things are going!) Unless he does temp work for UPS again this Holiday season, we won't have too much to spare. I'm hoping they don't cut his hours too much...
The good news is that his job gave him (us) a Thanksgiving Bonus, they gave us a twenty dollar gift card to the Supermarket...They gave it to him Friday, and I almost cried. I called his manager and thanked him over and over. We aren't hosting Thanksgiving at our house this year since we're going to both our mother's houses again, but he doesn't even know how much it means to me that they thought of us and our family. Those twenty bucks will probably just go towards groceries (duh) but for us to just be able to have that...
Well, I'm off in search of posts!

2 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

I myself was a slacker when it came to posting any PayPerPost opportunities. I actually was slacking blogging period, just couldn't get in the mood I guess.

I have been looking a couple times a day now for things to post about from PayPerPost since I am seriously using the money that comes in to put it on my credit card bills. It's an easy way to make a little extra cash and I am so taking the opportunity.

Tuesday Girl said...

That was very nice of them. Sometimes a little gift goes a long way!