Thursday, November 16, 2006

They are seriously trying to KILL me.

All the radio stations that are 'acceptable' for my office have started playing Christmas music.
No
Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays, I'm as cheery as the next person about a week before the holidays, but to make me sit here and listen to Christmas songs for eight hours a day, five days a week more than a month before the actual holidays, it's enough to make anyone go batty. Last year it was absolute torture, but they started a few days before Thanksgiving, this year they have started a full week before. Don't ever give me a holiday songs cd or I'll have to kill YOU.






2 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

Oh Diana..I couldn't agree more. I mean for heaven sakes couldn't those stations at least wait until the weekend after Thanksgiving? Seems appropriate to me.

dennis said...

You know I can find something that will make you cherish a cd of holiday songs.

Let's say that you have a choice: Xmas CD or a QUALITY CD that includes great music. Such as, oh, I don't know, a love-song duet as performed by Waylong Jennings and Neil Diamond!

What'ya say? In for a penny in for a pound!!