Tuesday, December 19, 2006

An Oldie

I miss posting pics of my baby. I'm still having issues with my phone and the internet connection on it (which is required to upload the damn pics) so I had to dig in my old pics to find a cute pic of my baby boy. This picture was taken when he was about 9 or 10 months old, we took a lunch break at the Subway inside the Walmart and it'smy son's first time tasting BBQ chips. Love the face? Love the little mohawk he had going? (All natural, his hair grew that way, I didn't style it.)

2 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

Don't you just love when they are tasting something new for the first time? I was shocked when Girlie Girlie picked up a lemon and rather than making a pucker face she licked it, smiled and continued eating it.

Who's kid is she again?

Diana said...

oh lemons! We got the same (strange!) reaction here when he tried those, and he will still eat a few slices if we let him...
I hate lemons...
these children are aliens!