Friday, December 29, 2006

Friday, Friday, Send Me Home!

There is nothing.
Daddy wants to go out to dinner tonight, his job gave him a $50 Christmas bonus (woo-hoo?) so he called and said we should blow it on food. Why not? We couldn't get eachother anything for Christmas, so this would be it, a nice dinner. His shoulder is still hurting a bit "when I turn it this way" so I tell him not to turn it 'that way.' We're hoping all is well when they re-take the X-rays on Tuesday, so he can go back to work. The poor guy is bored at home. I should have left Little Man home with him this week, but I think it would have slowed down the healing process, because Little Man loves it when Daddy carries him, and does The Superman with him. (You know the Superman right? When you 'fly' the kid around? I can't do it, I'm a weakling. I can hardly carry my 25 lb, sack-of-bones son for too long.)
I'm here tapping my fingers on the keyboard, and still there is nothing.
I'm bored.
Send me home!

5 comments:

Tuesday Girl said...

You deserve to go home early today. Have a nice dinner!

Anonymous said...

Hope you did have a nice dinner. If not, come over here (down the road, you know) and I'll cook you something yummy!

xoxo

dennis said...

wow, you'd think he'd be all over that SpeedTV Channel..?

I bet he is a secret Oprah addict now

Anonymous said...

I would like to add you to my payperposties blog roll - I am revamping my blog

Diana said...

Tues-thanks. You should be my boss...
mamalee-careful, you might have to end up cooking something yummy anyway...
dennis-you know he is. But they are re-runs and they keep giving everything over-and-over so he keeps seeing the same episodes of everything. Twice is okay, three times-eh not so much. He probably is an oprah-lover now.
anonymous-good to know. But I don't know who you are- you left no link!