Friday, November 11, 2005

Great Love

I started this blog with the frame of mind that I need to vent. I have a very angry streak inside of me which I hold in most of the time, so as not to blow up on certain people. Like Daddy, who sometimes will deserve it, but not all the time. I definitly (how do you spell that damn word???) don't want to take it out on Little Man, he's just my angel- even when I feel my ears getting hot when he refuses to go to sleep. So if anyone ever ends up reading this- I apologize ahead of time for the swearing, for the posts that are directed to people who piss me off...not trying to offend anyone, just want to get some stuff of my chest.

Anyway-
This morning Little Man woke up at about 6:30. (he finally slept in his crib.) I put him in bed with Daddy while I went to take a shower. When I get out, they are dozing facing eachother, Little Man's hand on Daddy's face. I loved it. I wish I had a camera close by to take a picture of it. The affection that Daddy shows Little Man is like no other. He is not an emotional person by far, you can't even really see a soft side in him unless you've known him a while. But one kiss from Little Man does it, Daddy is putty in his hands. It's a great love I see between them. I wish I could take these moments and bottle them up and keep them with me always because I know there will come a day that Little Man and Daddy will fight, or Little Man will become "too cool" for us... and I will want to come back to these moments. I wish he could stay a baby forever. My baby.

No comments: