Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Rant of the Day

Why did he have to call me? Stupid-ass man that he is, Daddy had every good intention of just saying "Hi." But that's where he went wrong. Because one of his buddies bought him something he needed for his "project car" as a birthday gift, he felt the need to call me to tell me about it.
Not what I want to hear right now ASSHOLE.
Me: "my fucking car has a goddamn oil leak.
FIX IT!"
Him: "We need silicone for that, we can't just put the gaskett on without silicone because then we'll just have to open everything back up just to put the silicone..."
Me: "Get silicone!" (whispered yelling at the office)
For some reason or another he can't get the FUCKING SILICONE AND MY CAR WILL STILL HAVE THE GODDAMN OIL LEAK WHEN I GET OUT OF WORK.
Me: "Fine, let the fucking car blow the fuck up. WHO CARES?!?!?!" and I hang up on him.

It just happens to me all the fucking time, everyone's needs get put before mine, and when I need something- which is rare for me to ask anyone FOR ANYTHING because I'm too GODDAMN PROUD- I always get pushed aside. I can never have anything when I need it, but GOD FORBID i tell anyone (NOT JUST DADDY-EVERY FUCKING ONE) that I cant do something right away, I'm the FUCKING BAD GUY!
I wish I knew how to fix the goddamn oil leak, I would do the shit myself. I can't afford to pay a fucking mechanic a million dollars to fix it, that's what Daddy's for, he is CAR SMART.
Obviously not very WIFE smart...
Stupid Ass.
I hope his piece doesn't work. Grrr

-
Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas
+





No comments: