Monday, November 21, 2005

News-

My mother just sent me an e-mail, she received a phone-call at work that my cousins daughter just passed away. She was just born a week ago. She was born with complications, she had Down's Syndrome, there was something wrong with her heart, something else with her digestive system...and the little baby died. I'm sad, not only because she is my cousin's daughter, but because she was an angel that didn't even get a chance to live.
I must say that I'm happy they at least got to hold her and meet her, because I know there are so many people out there that don't even get that opportunity. They live in Puerto Rico and I'm poor so I can't make it to the funeral services...
This tears my heart apart, my son is going to be pissed at me, I'm going to smother him with hugs and kisses when I get home today. I can't thank God-or whoever is responsible for my son being healthy- enough for giving me the beautiful gift that is he...
I was terrified when I went into labor, they actually told me if I didn't get induced that night he would die...(labor story will come soon, if anyone wants to hear it...) that's not what any woman wants to hear...ever.
My prayers are with the family...I hope they can get through this, because I don't think I would be able to if it were me...


-
Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas
+

No comments: