Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Grossness

I find it so hard to believe that my two-year-old child can aim his peepee at the toilet better than the grown ass men in my office.
I find it disgusting that I don't have to wipe piss off the floor in my own home (where I know WHOSE piss it is) and yet today I had to spray the floor here with Windex and (WITH MY FOOT) pass a paper towel over the piss on the floor.
It's just nasty.
I should bring Little man in for a tutorial with the men here. Or post instructions on the wall next to the toilet...


P.S- I knew I shouldn't have let him (Daddy) eat some of my ice cream, now my throat hurts!

4 comments:

DD said...

"We Aim To Please. You Aim, Too, Please"

And these are probably the same guys boasting about how they can throw a football through a tire...

dennis said...

I just would hate to have to be the one handling the cup for the annual check-up...

Mama of 2 said...

That is so totally disgusting!!
Happens here at where I work too...but the worst part of that is that the men are too lazy to walk down the stairs and use their own bathroom and they are using the Ladies Room.

SO GROSS!!

Diana said...

dd- my aunt has a picture with that quote in her bathroom. I should get one...for each wall...
melissa and dennis- ewwww.....
mamaof2-double TRIPLE ewwwwwwww. I wouldn't allow them in there...