Thursday, January 11, 2007

You will find me hanging in the Conference Room

Literally, hanging. Because I'm going to tie the phone cord to the ceiling tiles...

I love my job. I love my job. I love. My. Job. I LOVE MY JOB........

Let's send Head Admin to a two-hour seminar in the next state so that she can learn how to do this new thing that Regional Assholes want all the Real Estate offices in this area doing.
But then- five days before everything has to be done, you know, when Regional Assholes send out the LAST NOTICE, let's tell Diana to do this project. Diana: who didn't go to the two-hour seminar in the next state, who didn't sit through the powerpoint presentation, who didn't learn all the chinese words they used in the e-mail, who is about to HANG HERSELF IN THE CONFERENC ROOM BECAUSE SHE DOESN"T KNOW WHAT THE HELL SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING. Yeah, that seems like a good idea. Let's have Diana do it. Because Head Admin is too busy. Because we didn't know that Head Admin was going to be so busy-though she always is- let's just have Diana learn everything on her own. Why not? She must know what IDX and VOW stand for...who doesn't? Ummmmmmm...Diana doesn't.
I love my job, I love my job, I love my job, I love my job....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie....I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!
and believe you me I have been where you are. It's so stupid to send someone to a seminar when you know darn well that they will never ... I repeat NEVER be doing anything that the seminar was about.

That happens here at my job when the manager....who is a book keeping nightmare decides he needs to attend some accounting seminar without me or my boss --mind you who do all of the accounting work

It's beyond frustrating. Hang in there though okay? I have faith in you. YOU CAN DO IT