Thursday, January 04, 2007

Tupperware

I just read a blog entry that made me laugh out loud.
She tells us about her new found love...and so I had to come back here to talk about a Tupperware Party I am going to this month.
Now- Tupperware-for those who don't need to speak in code around certain people (like co-workers) is my code word for Sex Party. Where we all sit around in someone's living room munching on snacks while someone else shows us a bunch of interesting things you can buy. Who am I kidding, you all know about these Tupperware Parties don't you?
Well, Blondie from my office has invited me to one she is hosting. In turn I invited Head Admin to accompany me, and she is going to tell Other Admin to come along. (The more the merrier according to Blondie.) Head Admin doesn't think Other Admin will even go, she is very shy and reserved, she would probably pass out on Blondie's rug as soon as she hears the word penis.
So I'm warning you all that a blog entry will be following the Tupperware Party with details.
The last time (my first time!) I went to a Tupperware Party I was eighteen and super shy. I can't promise that I will buy anything at this party, but I am definately not as shy as I was back then, so God only knows...
That is all.
Anybody have Tupperware Party stories they want to share? Or Tupperware purchases?

(Thinking about this now- I feel bad for the people who end up here when they google 'tupperware'. Some old ladies may faint. LOLOL!!!!!)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!

I can't wait to read THAT blog entry!!

And yes, I've been to such parties. It really depends on the crowd, but it is great to see the shy people freak out a little inside. GET THE RABBIT!

dennis said...

So, are these parties places where models of items for sale are demonstrated?

I did not know that Tupperware was actual code! Back when I worked in the office environment, they just called them Sex Toy parties.

However, they were women only...(after lots of consideration, I have finally decided that this is a good thing...)

Anonymous said...

Umn......*faints*

Diana said...

mamalee-watch out now, I hear the rabbit is...*can't find the right word*...really good. (that doesn't seem to sum it up enough...
dennis- The Shitter, Stoopid and Chatterbox are prudes. They are more conservative and if they knew we were talking about a sex toy party they would complain to the bossman. He wouldn't care, but they would have an issue knowing the admins and some agents are getting together for such things...
SPB-LOL! maybe you should come along! If only you lived closer....

Diana said...

oh, and dennis- they are demonstrated, yes, but not on people. The things that are battery operated are turned on just so you can see what they do...
Why do I have the feeling you were thinking differently?

dennis said...

well, because I am your typical, knuckle-dragger fresh out of the caves...

You know the type. won't by the car without kicking the tires. won't believe something works without seeing it work.

and I would want to make certain something like this did work...manufacturer's promise is not enough...LOL

However, that being said, we can't all live at the Playboy mansion and just have to take some things on faith...

Diana said...

LOLOL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Diana, I DO have a rabbit.

Hehe.

Anonymous said...

Umn, Diana? The Hubby is a pastor. I think I said enough there....

Diana said...

Whoa SPB- 'nuff said indeed.