Friday, January 13, 2006

The Penis Plant



This is the cactus I have on my desk. It was here when I started working so it became "my cactus". The lighting is horrible, but can you see that it looks like a penis? A penis with a really bad herpes outbreak? I will try to take a better picture of it. Every time someone comes into my office they look at the cactus kinda funny, they must think I'm such a freak that I can't be away from penis for too long, so I have one at my office to look at. My boss pretends he doesn't know what I'm talking about. I have to think of a way to get rid of the cactus, cause God knows that thing won't die. I've already gotten rid of the ugly fish we had in here- well, he passed on to fish heaven, it was past his time- but the cactus??? Any ideas?
Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas

No comments: