Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Moron of the day 1/30/06

Conversation at 4:58 PM yesterday in my office.
(Scrubby looking guy walks in, looks around.)
Guy: Is there anybody here I can talk to?
This isn't a therapists office...
Me: There is no one in the office right now, is there something I can help you with?
Guy: I'd like to speak to an agent.
Me: Are you looking to buy or sell?
Guy: Buy. But I want to speak to someone in person. Is there anybody here I can talk to?
You have got to be kidding me.
Me: I can give you the card of an agent who can take care of you, she just stepped out...
Guy: So there's no one here now?
Do you want to go into the back and look into every single office just to confirm they ARE EMPTY!?!?!?
Me: NO. There. is. no. one. here. right. now.
I hand him the card of the agent on "duty", tell him to call and he can be helped. Hint, hint get the fuck out. It's time for me to go home.
He thanks me and walks out, looking around again, thinking by chance that all of the people that were hiding from him will pop out of the wood work before he rounds the corner.
You got the award today, buddy. Congratulations.
Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas

No comments: