Wednesday, October 04, 2006

"Here's your sign.."

Mamaof2 and Jenni have both mentioned Bill Engval in the comments section regarding The Shitter and Stoopid. I have to admit, when I watch comedy I often forget the comedian's name, but their bit stays with me...
When they both mentioned "Here's your sign" a dim (very dim) lightbulb went off in my head. I've heard this before... I googled it (cheated! but I couldn't remember it!) and yes, yes, I remember seeing him on HBO and Comedy Central.
Too funny, but very true. Read some of his bit, and tell me you don't agree with what he says about handing out signs.
I'm going to have to design some signs to start handing out...

2 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

Thanks for the link Diana. I love Bill Engval and Jeff Foxworthy. I don't care how often I hear their bits they still make me laugh. I would love to see them at one of their live events.

JayMonster said...

Bill is awesome. He was my favorite part of the BLue Collar Comedy Tour.