Thursday, December 01, 2005

Help Me!!!

Okay, so I'm sure nobody even reads this- but in the event that someONE does I need help.
I have been trying to figure out how to put the Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas thing on my sidebar... I've been copying and pasting and cutting and pasting...and NOTHING comes up on my sidebar!
I also want to be able to put other blogs I read on my sidebar...but I can't even do THAT!!!
call me stupid, but this is not easy. Should I change my template? Is there a magic word I'm not aware of?
If anyone can help me, it's appreciated...
I want to be able to put other blogs on my page...
I want to know how to do this shit!


P.S- Little Man fell asleep on me last night while we were on the couch. I put him in his crib, he stayed there until........2 fucking 30.
It's like clockwork now. I should just set my alarm for that time and go get him before he cries!
I was almost foolish enough to think he wouldn't notice...
He slept tucked under Daddy last night which gave me a small break but I still didn't sleep. I think at one point I woke up because he kicked me in the eye, but I'm not sure if I was dreaming. Trying again tonight.
-
Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas
+

No comments: