Wednesday, December 28, 2005

More cleaning to worry about.

Daddy told me last night we should have New Year's at our house- which translates into "I've already told people to come over but now I'm suggesting it to you so you don't think I made plans without you." I don't want to have New Year's at our house. I hate having so many people there, I hate that I am going to have to stay up later than anyone cause I'm gonna be cleaning up after them. I don't know if he remembers that we have a small child, so it's not like we can have a party like we did a couple of years ago, where everyone is drinking and being all rowdy and no one had any "real" worries. Most of our friends have kids, but those aren't the people coming over. No, the ones that will be there are the ones with no kids who aren't going to have any consideration for my sleeping son. I don't want to be the party pooper, but I don't think I want to deal with that. Maybe if I can find some middle ground-
-
Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas
+

1 comment:

JayMonster said...

Why NOT have the friends over that have kids. Makes for an earlier night for all involved ;)