Friday, December 23, 2005

Procrastinator Extraordinaire!

Going Christmas shopping today, after work. I'm really only buying presents for my son, so I don't care. I don't know what to get Daddy, or if to get him anything at all because last night we had a fight and suddenly his money became HIS money. That came out of left field, and it pissed me off to no end because MY money has never been my money, it's always been our money. I've never said I wouldn't buy something because it was my money and the item in question wasn't for me. Never have I been selfish like that. And a few months ago when he was laid off, never did I complain about taking everything on...even though it left us broke and now we have NOTHING.
We were supposed to buy our wedding rings for eachother, because we don't have any yet. But i guess that's going to hell. We had these really nice ones picked out, white gold, not gaudy. I'll leave my finger naked, who gives a shit. I hate Christmas.
-
Crazy/Hip Blog-Mamas
+

No comments: