Thursday, July 06, 2006

Another reason to hate her-

Little Daddy's mother just keeps racking up on the reasons I hate her more and more. It has nothing to do with the fact that she's Daddy ex....okay maybe just a little but she has done many things to harden my feelings toward her.
The latest is this: we got Little Daddy for the fourth of July. We were sitting having lunch when Little Daddy started to say something about his new little brother (she just had another son in April by her new boyfriend) when he stopped himself and then said "Well, I have two little brothers, but only one is my real brother." I know I KNOW she has been telling Little Daddy that Little Man is not his real brother, she would do something like that. So, as calmly as I could (you could still hear my voice shaking a bit from the anger that was boiling inside me) I told Little Daddy "You have two little brothers. They are both your REAL brothers, no matter who tells you what."
I swear I wanted to jump throught the windshield when we dropped him off and just throw myself at her and scratch her fucking eyes out. How dare she tell him that Little Man is not his REAL brother? Little Daddy is blessed to have two little brothers, who cares who gave birth to them? Little Man loves Little Daddy, you should see how excited he gets when he sees him, and the kisses he gives him and the hugs...that stupid BITCH!





3 comments:

Mama of 2 said...

WOW that's harsh for heaven sakes and incredibly uncalled for. But then again when you are dealing with divorces and what not people's most horrible qualities emerge. Not that I am saying that it's right.

I think you handled it beautifully and should continue stressing that Little Man is definitely as much Little Daddy's brother as his other one is. Not to mention throwing in there on occasion how much Little Man loves Little Daddy.

If she can be manipulative hey why can't you right?

JayMonster said...

Divorce (or just Split Ups) are difficult and often leave bitter feelings. It is just a shame when people decide that they need to drag the children into it also. Of course these are the same idiots that would scream at the top of their lungs if someone pulled the same thing on them.

Hating her wastes too much energy on somebody that is not worth the effort. It won't change her, and it will only make you miserable. Just have pity on her, and understand how sad it must be to be such a miserable low life.

Diana said...

Thank you for your comments. I felt better just writing it here anyway, I'm not even that mad about it anymore.
I'm going to have to write a post to give you guys a little backround of what has gone on since Daddy and I have been together.
It IS a shame she feels the need to bring Little Daddy into this. It just shows how low she is. I usually ignore her, but this comment involved my child, and (Jay you know about this) the need to protect my child brings out that animal quality we all have...so another post will be up about all that soon.