Friday, July 21, 2006

Phew-

So he's got a bite...not a mosquito bite, but a bite. (Maybe the stupid ants that are in my house?) Anyway, we didn't get to see his doctor, but the Nurse Practitioner says that the bite has a secondary infection so he was put on 14 days of antibiotics and I have to give him a bath with baking soda twice a day.
At least we're not in the hospital.
So thank you guys for thoughts, prayers, and rain dances. I'm not usually a paranoid person, but like I said he is my life. If anything were to happen to him...
Anyhoo-back to normal. Maybe I'll have some Fun Friday Stuff today, it looks like it's going to be a slow day in the office.

3 comments:

SuperMom said...

SO glad to hear it!! Amazing how attached we get to those little critters, isn't it?

Tricia said...

How do you keep it together when something happens to your little one? I'm a basket case!!

Mama of 2 said...

Glad all is well Diana.
I'm like you I can't imagine anything happening to my little ones. Like right now I am freaking out cause Little Man is and hour and half away at church camp for a week and I can't help but wonder what he's doing right now! How will I make it to Friday afternoon?

Glad to hear your Little Man is going to be fine though.