Wednesday, March 29, 2006

7 songs

Supermom over at Snow White has tagged me again. (I heart Supermom) This time-it's seven songs I'm into right now. Girl, do you know you are making me reveal WAAAAAAY too much with that? Now everyone will know how much I love reggaeton...and Marvin Gaye...
Well, here goes-
  1. Mayor Que Yo-by a bunch of people. (there is a new remix like every week.)
  2. Let's Get It On-Marvin Gaye (I hear it everyday at work, and I have to stop working to sing along. Thank goodness I'm usually alone)
  3. Elmo's Song-Elmo (because my son randomly calls out "lala" and wants to hear the song, so I don't have a choice but to be into it.)
  4. Racata-Wisin & Yandel (more spanish reggae-I really like to dance, this music gets me going)
  5. More Than a Woman-by Aaliyah. (I just love that song and I found it on my media player.)
  6. Smooth- by Matchbox 20 (Rob Thomas' voice is sooooo sexy. And this song is a great collabo with Carlos Santana.)
  7. Really anythng I can dance to or sing along with. I love music. I love old school, new school, classics...

I'm supposed to tag seven people, but I don't think seven people read this blog. So I'm passing the torch to anyone. (Melissa, Latteman, sweatpants mom, and any other random commenter if you'd like to participate, DO IT!)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh yeah! I believe this is the first time I've been tagged for anything. It might take me a while to think of an entire 7 songs -- since I stopped going into the office, I haven't been listening to the radio......