Wednesday, March 29, 2006

7 songs

Supermom over at Snow White has tagged me again. (I heart Supermom) This time-it's seven songs I'm into right now. Girl, do you know you are making me reveal WAAAAAAY too much with that? Now everyone will know how much I love reggaeton...and Marvin Gaye...
Well, here goes-
  1. Mayor Que Yo-by a bunch of people. (there is a new remix like every week.)
  2. Let's Get It On-Marvin Gaye (I hear it everyday at work, and I have to stop working to sing along. Thank goodness I'm usually alone)
  3. Elmo's Song-Elmo (because my son randomly calls out "lala" and wants to hear the song, so I don't have a choice but to be into it.)
  4. Racata-Wisin & Yandel (more spanish reggae-I really like to dance, this music gets me going)
  5. More Than a Woman-by Aaliyah. (I just love that song and I found it on my media player.)
  6. Smooth- by Matchbox 20 (Rob Thomas' voice is sooooo sexy. And this song is a great collabo with Carlos Santana.)
  7. Really anythng I can dance to or sing along with. I love music. I love old school, new school, classics...

I'm supposed to tag seven people, but I don't think seven people read this blog. So I'm passing the torch to anyone. (Melissa, Latteman, sweatpants mom, and any other random commenter if you'd like to participate, DO IT!)

No comments: