Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Night-time blogging...

Okay so I came back to Daddy's cousin's house to do another load of laundry...and he had to take his girlfriend to the market so I'm here invading his computer. (Little Man is sleeping next to me, the boy was worn out.He's still not taking his usual second nap.) Tomorrow this post may not even be here, since the last time I blogged from another computer the stupid post disappeared...
Anyhoo.
I've got nothing.
I really just wanted to blog at night. Daddy and I are buying a corner desk for our computer at home so I can finally connect from home. Then maybe I can break my blogging habit at work and focus on looking at houses all day.
Well, off to see what everyone is up to. Good night all.

3 comments:

AJW5403 said...

Don't feel bad I blog at work also. I don't get on the computer when I am at home. I spend every min. with my daughter when I am home. Work can wait she can't it the way I see it.

Diana said...

How very true. Lately he's been passing out between 8:30 and 9:00, and I think that after that will be my cleaning time, so I don't even think I'll be on at home much either. I'm still debating putting the internet at home...

Dustin said...

good night :)