Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I've been tagged

Supermom tagged me to answer a question...WHO WOULD YOU BE IF YOU COULD BE ANYONE AND WHY? and in turn I have to tag someone to answer a different question...
So here's my answer:
I would still be me. Just happier. I like being me, my life can suck ass sometimes, but I've pulled through so far. Of course, like supermom and octoberbabies I would LOVE to be richer. Who doesn't? That would be great, to be richer and happier.
So, Supermom, I played.
Now- I want to tag my readers. Any of you. If you want to leave it in the comments, go ahead. If you write a post, link it to the comments. Now to think of a question for you guys.... Thinking
Okay, here it is...
WHAT HAVE YOU NOTICED ABOUT YOURSELF THAT IS JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER/FATHER IN YOUR FORM OF PARENTING?
I ask this because there are times that I say something to my son, and I'll stop for a second and think God, that was just like my mother...
I would love to hear (read, duh!) your answers.




No comments: