Wednesday, March 08, 2006

BOW DOWN TO THE COOKIE KING

Internet- would you possibly believe I have FINALLY received my cookies!?!?!?
They have arrived today, my dear mailman made a special morning delivery to my office, (he usually comes about 2pm) and when I saw he had a small box I broke into a smile. I knew those were my cookies. I called Daddy*** to tell him we got some cookies and he said he would make sure we had milk in the house for when I got home. My response: "Who said there were going to be any left when I got home???"
So besides the fact that I was promised them since January- I will forgive my friend since I know the cosmos are assholes and he had shit going on in his life that prevented him from slaving in the kitchen just to send me cookies.
I had one, I had to fight the box open, but I had one and they are great!!!
So- THANK YOU LATTEMAN FOR MY COOKIES.

***Daddy is no longer unemployed. I will not get into details for fear that the Cloud of Doom may hear me, but I did want to share that detail. And still- so far, no fighting.

3 comments:

JayMonster said...

Well if Daddy is employed, you should at least save him 1 cookie ;)

Again, I am sorry they took so long to get to you. (Damn evil clouds of doom).

Diana said...

I let him have a couple. And Little Man thought they were great, too. I was going to take a pic of him eating his, but by the time I got the camera out,he was done!
Thank you, again.

AJW5403 said...

Congrats on Daddy getting a job. Enjoy your cookies.