Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Don't lie to me little girl!

I read this news story on Crystal's page, and I started to leave a comment but realized I was about to monopolize her whole page if I kept up. So I decided I would bring the news story here and rant about it.
These little fucking girls piss me off when they come out and say "I didn't know I was pregnant!" Stop trying to make yourself look so innocent, you had sex! The baby was a normal healthy (thank God) 6 lbs. meaning she had to have gained at least thirty or more pounds- didn't the protruding tummy give you a fucking clue??? I can't say anything about her missing period, since I don't know if she had one before this to begin with, (my sister-don't tell her I'm telling you this- didn't get her period till she was 13) but there are still clues! Didn't her mother educate her? Didn't her school show the sex tapes? (We were put in the library to watch them in the fourth grade-9 YEARS OLD PEOPLE!!!) I just don't get it. No





3 comments:

JayMonster said...

It is really easy... it is called denial. They choose NOT to recognize the facts. An oddly enough, when a woman does this, it has been shown in studies, that they will sometimes "show" less particularly at a very young age.

Is it stupid, of course it is, but the power of denial is an amazing thing.

Take a look at this story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11415717/from/RSS/

The woman was shopping at Wal-Mart, notified an employee she could not walk anymore, and the baby was delivered by store employees because evidently even EMS workers couldn't get there before the baby was born.

You think there might have been some clues she overlooked? Like her water breaking? Contractions?

Duh!

Diana said...

Jay. I had heard aboutt hat! I just thought she really liked Wal-mart, or she was trying to put the baby on lay-away! haha- bad joke. Seriously, I don't get it.
Melissa- My heart broke into a million pieces when I read that. I don't even know what to say. At least she realizes it was a mmistake, but still...
Everyone should read that story. They should play that story in every high school in America!

AJW5403 said...

I don't understand how people can go full term and say they had no clue the were pregnant. Don't they feel the baby moving around in there.