Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm dancing right now

Okay, not really dancing, but I AM playing music that's not that soft rock bullshit I have to listen to every day. Don't get me wrong, I love the songs they play here on the "at-work radio station", but listening to it every day for eight hours is too much. So the mortgage guy who rents a desk here brought me some speakers he wasn't using. I came to work early so Daddy can make it to his second interview on time. And I'm playing my own music. I'll have to shut it off as soon as nine hits the clock, but I don't care. Just wanted to share that. Cause I don't have anything to write about right now.
It's Friday, I'll see if I find some nice time-wasters for you. It's a shitty day here so I'm hoping nobody comes into the office so I can actually find some time-wasters worth your time.

SIL's baby shower is tomorrow, maybe I'll get a nice enough photo of me and possibly post it. Maybe. Probably. Ehhh. What pisses me off is that everyone is acting like it's a fucking prom and buying new clothes(like formal clothes) to wear. I have no money for new clothes. I'm going to be wearing black pants and a nice (to me) shirt. Basically I'm looking like I'm going to work. I don't care. It's just a baby shower! I would expect people to be there in jeans (dressy jeans at least) and be comfortable...but I guess that's just me.

No comments: