Thursday, September 21, 2006

Forgive me

I'm tired. I got like no sleep last night, even though I went to bed at what I thought was early. I've been working today, stopping briefly to check in on you guys (Tuesday, my heart is broken, more hugs for you. Get some rest. I wish I could do something...)
Perusing some celebrity sites, some fashion sites, seeing what I should be wearing. Like these designer handbags? Drop dead frickin' gorgeous. Waaaay better than my ugly little NY&Co purse I've been using since last Christmas. I've actually noticed a lot of celebrities carrying those bags around (I watch too much E!) and I told Daddy that I liked those designs. He doesn't give a shit, he knows I'll keep buying bags from Filene's or NY&Co.
I'm also loving this dress. Holy hell I need a sugar daddy to pay $770 for that dress...
Alright, with that I leave you.
If you haven't already, add to the list of driving pet peeves in the post below...I loved reading your comments!

No comments: