Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Just take my paycheck.

I have to buy new clothes for Little man. He is so tall all the shirts that would have fit him from last year don't because his arms and legs are long. Instead of buying anything 24 months, it has to be 2T or in some cases 3T. So I get an excuse to go shopping in the next couple of weeks.
I get to pick out shirts that say "what happens at Grandmas..." because God only knows I love t-shirts that have personality. I can get him shirts that have tattoo images just to piss my mother off. (She hates my tattoo and has told me that I can't let Little Man ever get a tattoo. But when he gets older and sees that Mommy has one and Daddy has three, I think that will be a problem.)
I like the new ringer t-shirts that are finally becoming popular, they remind me of the baseball t-shirts we used to wear as kids for our little league games. (Sometimes we weren't sponsered enough to get actual jerseys!) My little guy is going to be styling this winter, thanks to his momma.
I'm just going to have to remember to control myself and not go too crazy, he is a growing boy and he outgrew a pair of sneakers after wearing them just three times this spring. (That pissed me off beyond belief.)
New pictures of Little Man will be posted with his stylin' new clothes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love love buying Leah new clothes. Speaking of love love- I love those tattoo shirts!