Friday, September 22, 2006

Is it 5 yet?

I'm so tiiiiiired! My eyes feel so heavy. Still looking for suggestions on sleeping at night.
Here's a few links to get you through the weekend:

  • I've decided to finally really start trying to lose weight. Joined a couple ladies on their blog to document my success (or failure). Check it out. If you're interested in doing the same, let VJ know. She's in charge. Why not have people supporting and helping you, even if it is through the internet?
  • A music video for you to enjoy. I think he did a really good job with it, I've played it like four times already. But it's probably only me that likes Weird Al...
  • Poor kid.
  • Here is a video of that new red demon in action. The one I don't want to pay forty dollars for.
  • I like card tricks. (Also watch the video where the trick is explained. It's pretty cool.)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Thanks for the Elmo video - I have the old one - and my kids could have cared less.

And, I feel so bad for that little boy in the video! But, if it were one of mine, I'd laugh - way to hard.

Diana said...

Tricia-I feel for the poor dog! Do you see how scared he is?