Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Endings

I'm sooooooo glad that little baby Abby was returned safely to her family. How heartbreaking it was to hear the story on the news everyday. I was constantly thinking about that, seeing it all over the news networks imagining the pain her mother must have been going through. I can't imagine how I would feel if Little man was ever taken away from me...
My heart also, ironically, goes out to the woman who took Abby. She just lost a baby that she carried to term, she was also heartbroken, she had her baby taken away, too. No, that does not excuse what she did in any way, shape, or form, but it makes you see what some people go through when they lose a child. Yes, she deserves to be locked up because what she did WAS A CRIME, I mean, she tried to kill a woman and took her child...but I think what she really needs is some therapy.
Baby Abby will be famous forever. Like I said, I'm just glad she is safe and sound. Thank you, God, for birth marks. My son was born with a Stork's Bite on the back of his neck, and while I was worried about it when he was born it's almost completely faded now. Daddy and I used to joke (bad joke) that if anyone ever tried to take him, we would know who he was just from the birthmark...

No comments: